Davines Group is recognized for its sustainable high-end hair and skin care products commercialised under two world-renowned brands: Davines and [ comfort zone ].
We are a BCorp and our purpose is to do our best for the world, creating good life for all, through beauty, ethics and sustainability.
We are looking for passionate people who want to do their best for the world, helping us to make a difference in developing our Haircare Business, while nurturing our values of Beauty, Ethics and Sustainability.
The person will be responsible for supporting sales across key markets, as part of our International Business Partnerships, by ensuring actions that allow to build sustainability awareness while fostering sales, by facilitating sales force activities and hair-salons sustainability paths, as well as end-clients’ awareness to nurture our brand image.
DUTIES AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- To spread and amplify our Company sustainability messages to enable our distribution chain and customers to amplify them;
- To create contents and prepare ready-to-use materials to communicate sustainability messages to our distribution chain;
- To train and educate the distribution chain to ensure the best delivery of our sustainability strategy and messages;
- To actively engage to continuously increase our customers’ awareness about sustainability and its impact;
- To support the development of sustainability trade campaigns/initiatives in line with the sustainability strategy and in coordination both with our International business unit functions and our Global functions, ensuring the right execution of the initiatives at a country level;
- Accountable for overall bridging from countries to global teams on relevant topics, facilitating a continuous conversation and balance between the design and the execution of the initiatives. This includes also support the definition of guidelines by feeding back to our Global functions input that will help consistent execution across countries;
- To act as a support for local markets with regards to commercial issues related to sustainability;
- To act as main referent for key Sustainability initiatives for our International business unit (including for example our Sustainable Salon Program; our ‘We Sustain Beauty’ campaign).
PERSON SPECIFICATION AND REQUIREMENTS
- Working experience of ideally 5+ years in Sustainability, Communications (with a strong focus on sustainability) or other relevant roles;
- Experience with Multicultural environments;
- Comfortable with dealing with complexity and a variety of stakeholders and needs;
- Able to act flexibly across a range of activities;
- Proven ability to build sustainable relationships/partnerships and connections with people;
- Ability to analyse/compile and present data to support continuous improvement;
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent proficiency in english; good level of Italian; any other language will be a plus (Spanish nice to have).
- Good time management and planning skills.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
In Davines Group we celebrate diversity, and inclusiveness is a crucial pillar of our Ethical Chart.
For this reason, Davines Group does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, parental status or other non-merit factor.
Per candidarti invia i tuoi dati a firstname.lastname@example.org