Davines Group is recognized for formulating and manufacturing sustainable high-end hair and skin care products with two specific brands: Davines and [ comfort zone ].
We are a B Corp and our purpose is to do our best for the world, creating good life for all, through beauty, ethics and sustainability.
Support Sustainability team to lead cultural and functional change in the organization to generate and maximize positive impact on the socio-ecological system in which it operates.
Definition of projects content and development in line with strategic streams defined by Chief Sustainability Officer, by implementing an action plan (with roadmaps) on which engage players within and outside the organization.
DUTIES AND KEY RESPONSIBLITIES
- Sustainability strategic guideline development into projects and development/management of the validated projects (focus on Sustainability topics: decarbonization/biodiversity and circularity)
- B Corp Certification Process Management: Group’s workplan delivery on specific projects related to B CORP’s BIA
- Make Net Zero a priority for all stakeholders, in particular defining the roadmap to Net Zero SBTi and facilitating company’s decarbonization strategy application;
- Materiality Matrix: Define ambition and targets on company’s material topics with stakeholder involvement;
- New Products Development guidelines definition and analytical assessment of sustainability products’ features with all internal players;
- Develop circular programs and related reduction and positive impact projects (inside and outside the value chain);
- Make sure sustainability innovation is a reality in the organization;
- Develop specific projects’ content to be addressed into Sustainability Report/ Impact Report in compliance with EU Taxonomy, CSRD, GRI and other reporting frameworks;
PERSON SPECIFICATION AND REQUIREMENTS
- Passion and commitment to sustainable business practices;
- 8-10 years of corporate environmental sustainability in a manufacturing company or consulting experience;
- Degree in Economics with focus on Sustainability, Environmental Sciences, Environmental Engineering or similar; Master certification will be considered a plus;
- B Corp standard and certification management experience;
- Proven track record of successful decarbonization and/or circular projects is a plus;
- Understanding of environmental impact and sustainability attributes of materials and products, preferably including knowledge of life cycle assessment and/or sustainability impact assessment;
- Fluency in English & Italian is a must; other languages are plus;
- Accountable and rigorous with sound analytical and data interpretation skills;
- EU Taxonomy, CSRD, GRI and other reporting frameworks knowledge;
- Public speaking and training experience;
- Excellent knowledge of the MS Office;
- Positive and empathetic attitude;
- Managerial skills and Team-player with leading attitude;
- Project management skills, ability to work in and with cross-functional and diverse teams with a problem-solving attitude;
- Self-motivated, result-oriented with the necessary entrepreneurial drive to make things happen and drive transformational change;
- Ability and willingness to undertake multiple and diverse projects simultaneously, mastering workload and resilience;
- Ability to manage collaboration in line with Davines culture and values;
- Ability to navigate the organization and willingness to be flexible;
- Proven time management and stress management experience;
- Ability to influence and inspire different stakeholders in order to achieve department’s results;
- Ability to think out of the box and find new innovative opportunities;
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
In Davines Group we celebrate diversity, and inclusiveness is a crucial pillar of our Ethical Chart.
For this reason, Davines Group does not discriminate in employment on the basis of ethnics, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, parental status or other non-merit factor.
Per candidarti invia i tuoi dati a email@example.com