Davines Group is recognized for formulating and manufacturing sustainable high-end hair and skin care products with two specific brands: Davines and [ comfort zone ].
We are a B Corp and our purpose is to do our best for the world, creating good life for all, through beauty, ethics and sustainability.
Support Sustainability team to lead cultural and functional change in the organization to generate and maximize positive impact on the socio-ecological system in which it operates.
Definition of projects content and development in line with strategic streams defined by Chief Sustainability Officer, by implementing an action plan (with roadmaps) on which engage players within and outside the organization.
DUTIES AND KEY RESPONSIBLITIES
- internal and external sounding board, in coordination with the group communication functions, of any strategic sustainability project: making sure sustainability is well spread and consistent in the whole organization;
- Responsible of Sustainability Report and Impact Report Management (project owner) and development of specific projects’ content to be addressed into Sustainability Report/ Impact Report and any Group Communication activity;
- Develop presentation / training / engagement program and activities focusing on Sustainability strategic topics: B Corp & Sustainability Advocacy, Decarbonization, Circularity, Biodiversity;
- RegeneraTeam (Internal Sustainability Activators Team) and subsidiaries B Corp Team management: including re-organization of team targets and activities, functional to sustainability capillarity in the company and strategic group targets achievement;
- B Corp Advocacy: management of the Sustainability Advocacy, vocation to be a true sustainable company;
- B Corp Certification Process Management support;
- Develop a content creation action plan based on brands’ Sustainability Strategy;
- B Corp Beauty Coalition reference company’s and company’s activities coordination
PERSON SPECIFICATION AND REQUIREMENTS
- Passion and commitment to sustainable business practices;
- 10+ years of corporate environmental sustainability communication and project management;
- Degree in Economics with focus on Sustainability or similar;
- B Corp standard and certification experience is a plus;
- Proven experience in managing cross functional and diverse teams with project management skills, having a strong problem-solving attitude;
- Understanding of environmental impact and sustainability attributes;
- Fluency in English & Italian is a must; other languages are plus;
- Public speaking and training experience;
- Positive and empathetic attitude;
- Managerial skills and Team-player with leading attitude
- Self-motivated, result-oriented with the necessary entrepreneurial drive to make things happen and drive transformational change;
- Excellent knowledge of the MS Office suite;
- Ability and willingness to undertake multiple and diverse projects simultaneously, mastering workload and resilience.
- Ability to navigate the organization and willingness to be flexible;
- Ability to manage collaboration in line with Davines culture and values;
- Proven time management and stress management experience.
- Ability to influence and inspire different stakeholders in order to achieve department’s results;
- Ability to think out of the box and find new innovative opportunities;
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
In Davines Group we celebrate diversity, and inclusiveness is a crucial pillar of our Ethical Chart.
For this reason, Davines Group does not discriminate in employment on the basis of ethnics, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, parental status or other non-merit factor.
Per candidarti invia i tuoi dati a email@example.com